Cancellation and Refund Conditions
The Right of Withdrawal Use and Return Conditions are governed by the provisions of the Regulation on Procedure and Principle of the Distance Sales Contract regarding the Consumer Protection Law Numbered 6502.
Terms of Refund, Exchange and Cancellation
To return your order, you can send us your online return & exchange request through your member account in the My Account-Refund requests field. If you have made a purchase as a guest (without subscription), you should inform [email protected] by e-mail or by calling our phone number 0531 280 72 02 for your return/cancellation reason.
My order has been approved but I want to cancel it, what should I do?
- If your order has been approved but has not yet been shipped, you should contact us immediately by calling 0531 280 72 02 or online from our website for a refund & exchange request in the My Account-Return requests field.
- If your order has been shipped but you have decided to return your order before receiving it, you must wait for the product to arrive to you and return it with the same cargo before receiving the package and opening the package. Then you need to call us on 0531 280 72 02 or send us your refund & exchange request immediately in the My Account-Refund requests field.
- After receiving your order and opening the package, if you decide to return it, then you need to follow the "Product Return Procedure". According to the Law on Consumer Protection and related legislation, the "Right of Withdrawal" product should be used within 14 (fourteen) days from the day you receive it. During this time, you can return the product you have received from the novavera.com.tr site together with the cargo delivery report sample and the original invoice. In order for the product to be returned, it must not be damaged, unused or resold and the package shouldn't be damaged. You have to send the product with its original box, product invoice, Withdrawal Form (at the bottom of the invoice) (you can fill out your return & exchange request as an online form from My Account-My Return Requests field on the My Account page on our website instead of the withdrawal form) with the same cargo that brought your order to our factory address. The costs of sending with a different cargo than our contracted cargo will belong to the customer. You can exercise your Right of Withdrawal as shown in the Distant Sales Agreement.
Issues the Consumer Should Pay Attention to During Return
- The product(s) to be returned must be in its original packaging, complete, physically undamaged, unused, in resalable condition and must be sent with the original invoice of the product.
- Refunds without an invoice are strictly not accepted.
- Your refund must comply with the "Right of Withdrawal" and "Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal" clauses in the "Distant Sales Agreement".
- In the return of invoiced products issued to institutions, the product must be returned with an invoice issued by the institution, which is issued based on "product unit price + vat" without specifying a shipping fee, otherwise your return will not take place.
Defective Product Return
As standard, quality control is carried out before your order is packaged and delivered to the cargo. Nevertheless, if there is any defect resulting from the product, you can return the product within 6 (six) months from the date of receipt.
What should I do if my order is missing in the cargo?
After controlling your order, receive the order by signing. If there is a confusion or deficiency in your cargo, you should return the cargo by keeping a report with the cargo officer before receiving it.
What should I do if my order turns out to be damaged in cargo?
Your shopping from www.novavera.com.tr is under the guarantee of the cargo company from the moment it is received by the relevant cargo company until it is delivered to you, and for your cargo whose transport packaging and box are damaged, you must have a damage assessment report with the cargo officer.
For all your questions and complaints, you can create a Support Request from the My Account page on our website www.novavera.com.tr, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 0531 280 72 02 to talk with our customer services during our working hours 08.30-18:00 (Saturday-Sunday excluded).
Title: Nova Vera Gıda ve Tarım San. Tic. A.Ş.
KEP (Registered E-mail Address): [email protected]
Mail: [email protected]
Trade Registration No: 277899-5
Mersis No: 0632109158100001
Tax Office: Pendik
Tax Number: 6321091581
Customer Service: 0531 280 72 02
Phone Number: 0216 504 87 69
Address: Yenişehir Mah. Osmanlı Bul. Volume İstanbul Blok No: 9/28 Pendik / Istanbul / Turkey